The Workplace Innovation Diagnostic®
Enhance engagement and performance throughout your workforce with our unique Employee Survey. Improve your organisation’s productivity and capacity for innovation. Bring your people with you on your journey of discovery.
We are proud that the Workplace Innovation Diagnostic® is registered with the European Union Trademark No. 017949433
WATCH OUR ANIMATION
How can it help me?
The Diagnostic will help you:
Gain insights to evidence-based workplace practices.
Improve workplace productivity, performance and wellbeing.
Increase employee empowerment and engagement, develop change leaders.
Allocate specific actions at team, department, site and organisational levels.
- Enable people at every level to use and develop their full range of skills, knowledge, experience and creativity.
Align individual jobs, teams, line management, organisational structures, procedures, learning, innovation processes and leadership around common principles and values.
Address mental-well-being at work issues.
- Listen to your people through bespoke questions and open comments.
It’s much more than a snapshot of what your employees are currently thinking. Our diagnostic tool is a dynamic and participative process that not only reveals what’s working in your business and what’s not, its action focussed results provide you with a plan for future change and improvement
How does it work?
- Unique accredited programmes that will help you develop effective leaders to drive future change.
- In person and online themed workshops, addressing your Workplace Innovation Diagnostic® results.
- Programmes to help you create emotionally intelligent management behaviours to support your people engaged in change, improvement and innovation.
- Strategy and values workshops, engagement events, innovation spaces, FabLabs, action learning sets, continuous improvement groups, and other interactive content.
- Forums to create new, open dialogue across all levels of your organisation, from the Board to the frontline.
All of a sudden there was a method of measuring the issues we could see in the company. Once you can measure it, you can actually analyse it and do something about it.
I can understand from the Diagnostic what the genuine pulse of the business is and how it feels. Previously, I would have just kept on blindly continuing thinking everything’s good.
The Workplace Innovation Diagnostic is a particularly valuable tool which really transformed our business and provided insights and engagement with our staff that we would never have found otherwise.